Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Food for the brain is what I hope you will find here.
Turn your brain back on. Think! Question Everything.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Kaylaisms

This is a collection of insights from my youngest daughter, Kayla.

June 23, 2009: On the white board this morning. . .
Part of life is being hungry. Being hungry means you want FOOD!
[Seems Kayla has reached "hollow leg syndrome {HLS} already! sigh!]

May 30, 2009
Today, as we were talking about what she wants to do with her life, my youngest (11) said , "The way I'm going to get rich is that I am the idea person. I am going to dream up cool things to do, and I am going to tell everyone else what to do. I dream it up and they have to make it and that will make me rich."

2002 (she was four): During dinner conversation, learning meaning of new words.
Dictator: Means you are the little tater, and I am the big tater and you gotta do what I say.

Remember, your comments are always welcome.

No comments: