Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Food for the brain is what I hope you will find here.
Turn your brain back on. Think! Question Everything.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Hear You and Jesus Sees You.

The burglar waited for the family to leave on their vacation.
He watched them pack the car and knew they would be gone for several days.
He waited until dark, then he went boldly to the door and rang the doorbell.
When no one answered, he easily picked the lock and opened the door.
He stepped in and closed the door then said, loudly, "IS ANYONE HOME?"

To his astonishment, he heard, "I hear you and Jesus sees you."

The burglar was astonished. He quickly moved against the wall and said, "Who's there?"

Again he heard, "I hear you and Jesus sees you."

So he turned on his flashlight and pointed it in the direction of the voice.
There was a parrot in the cage who again said, "I see you and Jesus sees you."

Then he found the light switch and turned it on and there, under the cage, was a HUGE doberman. The parrot screamed, "Attack, Jesus, attack!"

No comments: