Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Food for the brain is what I hope you will find here.
Turn your brain back on. Think! Question Everything.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What I write here . . .

I set this blog up several months ago, then got busy with life and did not post anything. I actually completely forgot I had it. I just kept my own written journal and did not think to post to the blog. So this is still somewhat new to me. But I read an article today that made me realize I have something to say on the subject (of the article) and putting it in my private journal is not going to make a difference in anyone's life - probably not even mine. Since I am here on this planet to be the difference, I decided to post my thoughts.

I know there are many who will disagree and many who may want to flame me for the thoughts expressed here. But before you turn on the flame thrower, I want to suggest that you stop, turn your mind back on, connect with the living, loving God of your Being and find if you are flame throwing because the thoughts expressed here may in some small way reflect thoughts you, yourself have had and for some reason judged wrong. Now, rather than have that mirror in your face, you may feel a need to flame others for those very same thoughts so as to in some small way reduce your guilt.

I assure you, from many long years of experience, throwing flame and mud at others will in no way reduce your own feelings about any issue. It just gets piled higher and deeper.

Remember -- What I write here are my thoughts, feelings, judgments, statements, creations, etc. I will not defend anything I write here. I am entitled to them, same as you are entitled to yours. And sometimes, I know that I can be pretty damned opinionated. I invite you to remain fully thinking, thoughtful, and conscious when you read anything written here. I do not want control over your mind or thoughts. I accept no responsibility for what you think, feel, judge or speak because of what you read here. I expect every human above the age of 12 to be fully responsible for their own thoughts, feelings, emotions, judgments, etc. I simply want to give you some food for thought and invite you to comment on that "food" in a peaceful way that moves the action forward. Please leave the flame thrower in the closet.

No comments: